- We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
- We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, but only if you have explicitly opted in under GDPR regulations.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, but only if you have explicitly opted in under the GDPR 2016/679.
- To administer the website: to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, by emailing at [email protected].
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please call us on +44 (0)114 248 9000 to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
We will always hold your information securely.
- To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR Regulations 2018.
- By supplying us with information you confirm that you do not consider use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement to be a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. By entering information on forms or providing us with any personal information you are consenting to us processing that data for our own business use and holding it on our server. If you have consented to receive marketing emails, you may opt out at a later date.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- You should also be aware that if the police or any regulatory or governmental authority investigating suspected unlawful activities request us to provide your personal data and/or information concerning your activities whilst visiting this site, we shall do so.
- Google MAP API is being used on the site to show our location for the map on the contact page
- YouTube API is being used to show embedded YouTube videos on the site.
Cookies and how we use them
In common with almost all professionally run websites, this website logs the IP address of each visitor in order to keep it running reliably. This is also essential for protecting the website and its visitors from malicious attacks, including infection with malware.
This website provides information as a service to visitors such as yourself, and to do this reliably and efficiently, it sometimes places small amounts of information on your computer or device (e.g. mobile phone). This includes small files known as cookies. The cookies stored by this website cannot be used to identify you personally.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Remembering that you have logged in, so that you don’t have to re-enter your username and password on every page.
The cookies we use for www.eatsleepthink.com
|PHPSESSID||eatsleepthink||This cookie is used for managing user session on the website.|
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||DNS records held at Cloudflare enable us to provide a secure connection, they set this cookie to identify your device as trusted. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-Cloudflare-cfduid-cookie-do-|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 24|
|YouTube||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
PREF – * Expires after eight months
We have implemented IP Anonymization on our site, so any data gathered and sent to Google is anonymous. Please click here to find out more information about IP Anonymization in Analytics.